What is Etheremon?Some of you may have probably heard of Etheremon. But if not, Etheremon (www.etheremon.com ) is a decentralized application built on the Ethereum network. It simulates a world of monsters where you can train them. And recently, I have allowed them to use my Fakemon designs and I'm so happy and excited to have my designs be a part of this. Now, on to the contest part.
The Etheremon team has decided to organize a fan-art contest! From now until the end of March, artists will be able to express their creativity and be rewarded for it.
To enter the contest, all you have to do is to submit your fan-art to firstname.lastname@example.org (with the subject “FANART-CONTEST-2018”). We will take it from there, reviewing your work and submitting it to our official Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook pages. Then it is up to the community to decide the winners! Every share or retweet is worth 3 points, and every like or upvote is worth 1 point. We will combine the scores across all of our social media channels and generously reward the artists of the highest-scoring works as follows:
- 1st place: 2 Ether
- 2nd place: 1.5 Ether
- 3rd place: 1 Ether
- 4th place: 100 EMONT
- 5th place: 70 EMONT
- 6th place: 50 EMONT
- 7th place: 30 EMONT
- 8th place: 20 EMONT
- 9th place: 15 EMONT
- 10th place: 15 EMONT
The contest ends at 1pm UTC — April 1st, after that no new submissions or votes will be counted. There are no limits to what form your fanart may take! Any type of art can be a valid entry: drawings, CG, animations, cosplay, sculptures, etc. so long as it is in some way related to the Etheremon world.
- Please keep it clean! We will not accept any offensive or obscene submissions.
- There is a maximum of one prize per artist: you may submit as many different works as you want, but you will only be rewarded based on your highest-scoring one!
- Any use of fake/bought accounts or other forms of vote manipulation will result in disqualification.
- Stealing other people’s art or submitting art that you did not create will result in disqualification.
- We maintain full discretion and will make all final decisions to ensure the fairness of this competition.
- If it is possible, please add Etheremon logo or the website link (www.etheremon.com) to your artworks.
You can read their post about the contest here.
That's all for the contest. I'm happy to have shared this announcement with you all. For more information about Etheremon, you can check out their social links below.
Thank you for reading!
- Blog: medium.com/@myetheremon
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/etheremon/
- Twitter: twitter.com/myetheremon
- Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/etheremon/
- Discord: discord.gg/xgJpuzc
- Telegram: t.me/myetheremon
- Email: email@example.com